Munn’s main priority is to accelerate learning for every APS student, every day. He has encouraged staff members to think about their jobs and how each one relates to the goal of student achievement. To cement that idea, Munn has asked all staff members and the APS Board of Education to create a three-sentence Unified Job Description.
"My job is to accelerate learning for every APS student, every day. I do my job by making sure we have the right people, doing the right work, with the right resources, in the right way. My community needs me to do my job.”
- Superintendent Rico Munn
- An Update from Superintendent Munn: Elementary Student Plans and the APS Bond Measure
- Thank You to APS Classified Staff!
- APS Board Authorizes Bond Election
- Superintendent Newsletter for May 18, 2016: Congratulations Class of 2016 and ACTION Zone Approved
- Approved Conventional School Calendar for 2016-17