Munn’s main priority is to accelerate learning for every APS student, every day. He has encouraged staff members to think about their jobs and how each one relates to the goal of student achievement. To cement that idea, Munn has asked all staff members and the APS Board of Education to create a three-sentence Unified Job Description.
"My job is to accelerate learning for every APS student, every day. I do my job by advocating relentlessly for and supporting the people, practices and policies that drive student success. My community needs me to do my job.”
- Superintendent Rico Munn
- APS Connect for Feb. 13, 2019: Blueprint APS Phase 2 Open Houses & Pickens Tech Innovative Programs
- A Special Martin Luther King Jr. Day Message from Superintendent Rico Munn
- APS Connect for Jan. 16,2019: APS Celebrates Historic Graduation Rates
- December 2018 Edition of BOE Newsletter Now Available
- APS Superintendent Rico Munn Named 2019 Colorado Superintendent of the Year